Just emptying the camera after a few days;
- A Sunset over Abernethy I missed the best of
- Some scenes looking along the River Tay Valley from Newburgh
- A day out at Edinburgh Botanic Gardens with my Mum
- Some shots looking down the R. Tay from Newburgh with Dundee in the distance.
- Some birds I shot in a garden while I was delivering some packages, a very nice lady was friendly and kindly allowed me to hang around and take some photos. (which was exceedingly gracious, considering I probably frightened the willies out of her being parked in her garden when she came home!) I am sorry, but I didn't catch your name. Sadly the light was fading and they are a bit grainy.
- Also some birds I snapped at Pirrie Loch.
Oh Dear, some of them have fallen on their sides during the upload...
... later people, it's late and its been a long day! (please forgive me!)